COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
|Hourly Pay Rate: $30|
|Location: Remote – Anywhere|
|Experience Required: No|
|Training Available: Yes|
|Availability: Full & Part-Time|
We’re currently hiring Community Development Coordinators to establsih partnerships with regional churches and nonprofit organizations to host workshops to empower vulnerable communities to escape poverty.
Location: Remote (Anywhere)
Since 2012, our goal here at Urban Connection was to have 100% of our team members be able to work remotely. We believe that we can make a greater impact in the world, by allowing our teams to work from anywhere in the world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and nurture relationships with churches and nonprofit organizations via professional social media networks.
- Conduct weekly strategy sessions with prospective partners on how to use workforce development to end poverty.
- Establish dates and times with our partners to host free Modern Job Hunt workshops + seminars.
- Identify vulnerable and “At-Risk” communities whose income is consistently at or below the federal poverty level.
- Coordinate community outreach campaigns with a volunteer team to create awareness of upcoming workshops.
- Competitive salary (we don’t use remote as an excuse to pay less)
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Plus we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year.
- Work with awesome nonprofit companies around the world.
*While we take care of our international folks as best we can, currently, healthcare and retirement plans are only available to US-based employees.
- Any HR-related degree or certification program (Preferred, but not necessary)
- Must have a desktop or laptop computer with a webcam and microphone
- High-Speed Internet access to perform duties remotely
Urban Connection is an equal opportunity employer. We’re excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base.
Join Us in the Fight to End Poverty…Apply Today!